Kids Bowl Free, a nationwide program designed to have a positive impact on kids during summer vacation, has found its way back to the Rogue Valley’s premier Bowling Center at Roxy Ann Lanes.
We were the first bowling center in our region to participate in Kids Bowl Free in 2014, and thanks to the program’s huge success, are bringing it back for its third year.
This summer, all kids ages 17 and younger can bowl two free games per day between the hours of 11AM and 5PM Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. The program starts on June 6th and lasts all summer, ending on August 29th. Registration is required in order to participate. It’s simple, so sign up online today!
- Available to everyone 17 years of age and younger
- Program runs Fridays thru Mondays from 11AM to 5PM thru August 29th
- Registration is required! Simply register online
- Participants may bowl up to 2 free games each day
- Shoe Rental required for $1, per day
- “Family Plans” available for up to four parents and family members
- Over 8 million kids have benefited from Kids Bowl Free nationwide
- Roxy Ann Lanes is one of 34 bowling centers in Oregon participating in Kids Bowl Free
- Feel Free to contact Guest Services at 541-772-7171 for more information