Kids Bowl Free, a nationwide program designed to have a positive impact on kids during summer vacation, has found its way to the Rogue Valley’s premier Bowling Center at Roxy Ann Lanes.
This summer, all kids ages 17 and younger can bowl two free games per day between the hours of 11AM and 5PM Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. The program starts on June 5th and lasts all summer, ending on August 31st. Registration is required in order to participate. It’s simple, so sign up online today!
- Available to everyone 17 years of age and younger
- Program runs weekdays from 11AM to 5PM beginning on May 1st and ending on August 31st
- Registration is required! Simply register online
- Participants may bowl up to 2 free games each day
- Shoe Rental required for $1, per day
- “Family Plans” available for up to four parents and family members
- Over 8 million kids have benefited from Kids Bowl Free nationwide
- Roxy Ann Lanes is one of 33 bowling centers in Oregon participating in Kids Bowl Free
- Feel Free to contact Guest Services at 541-772-7171 for more information