About Us

oldRoxypicIt was back in 1959 that Roxy Ann Lanes first opened its doors to serve the people of the Rogue Valley. The owners were Herschel and Vergie Dixon and they decided to name the new business after Roxy Ann Peak.

Roxy Ann looms 2000 ft. above the valley floor in East Medford overseeing all the land between Central Point and Ashland. Roxy Ann Peak was reportedly named for Roxy Ann Bowen, an early settler in the area in the 1850’s.

Roxy Ann Lanes and the Dixon family served the valley for 45 years until the Lanes were sold in July 2004 to us, Lela and John Larkin.

Bringing things up to the present, we sold the building and property in 2012 but we still own the bowling business and will for years to come.

Quick Facts

Come see us at Roxy Ann Lanes in MedfordStarted Business: 1959
Remodeled: 2002-2003
Number of Lanes: 24
Computerized Scoring: Yes
Restaurant & Bar: Open Frame Bar & Grill
Oregon Lottery: Yes
Event Facilities: Reservations by phone (541) 772-7171